Senior Project (EGCI 491-492)
- Good projects take 1 full academic year.
- Normally ‘Senior Project’ (EGCI 492) is on last trimester.
- Take Project Seminar(EGCI491), at least 2 trimester before your EGCI492.
Timeline for senior project in (EGCI 491 + EGCI 492)
==EGCI 491 Project Seminar==
– When you wish to enrol for EGCI491, submit senior project title + member in project at https://sites.google.com/site/egci492/title and send that form + main advisor’s signature before 1st week of every trimester (Proposal Presentation Week 10)
– Send chepter 1 (you can download at https://sites.google.com/site/egci492/files) Before 2nd week (please send soft file to firstname.lastname@example.org and send hard copy to me)
==Intermission trimester(s) — ==
– If you have passed your proposal but have not registered for EGCI492. Progress presentation have to be done on the 12th week on that trimester
==EGCI 492 Computer Engineering Project==
– Progress presentation (Week 6)
– First Draft of your blackbook: all chapters (Week 9)
– Final presentation (week 10)
– If you do not pass, final presentation round 2 within week 12 (If you have still not passed, EGCI492 will have to be taken again next trimester)
– The complete physical black book within after exam period